Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changes, new additions and guests....

First off forgive me if this post isn't correct grammatically. I'm on the iPhone cause well, I don't quite feel like getting up. Ha.

Let's see...change. I for one hate that word. Even before Mr. Obama(ination) started professing it. Change is hard for everyone. I'm not the type that will give up her daily routine just for the sake of change. I ardently admire those who do, though. But change inevitably is apart of everyday life. When I married my best friend, I knew I was in for a choc full of change. Changing my name, address and living situations was HUGE for me. Sure it's great I finally moved up the alphabet (White to Jones) which had been a desire since kindergarten. But coming up on 7 months of marriage (such a long time I know) going through this change (not THE change) was so much easier than people made it out to be. It wasn't like there was this fear of the unknown. There was peace. Kinda like Noah when God revealed his plan to start over. That's a HUGE change. But Noah wasn't afraid, (probably a little unsure) he trusted his Narrator and built himself an ark. And because of the faith and trust, God showed him wonderful things. What about Abram? He not only got his name changed, he got a kid! After all those years of it being him and Sarai. It was now, Abraham, Sarah and Isaac. What an amazing journey God led them on all because Abram allowed God to (key word here) CHANGE his thinking. Which changed his destiny. Wow.

Moving on....new additions, no no no babies. Just a puppy. Max Power Jones. Andrew and I adopted him Saturday. Such a hoot and a handful!! :) I love him to death. He's a boxer/lab/wanna be lap dog... :) And the grandparents (mine, not the dogs') are in town this week which I don't get to see them much. Which is very nice.


Well better get off. My eyes are killin' me!!


What change is God putting you through today?

No comments:

Post a Comment