Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reasoning

My reason for starting, yet, another blog?

Things are put on my heart by God daily, and I never write them down. Why the name "Little Does She Know"? That's my favorite line. And it seems to come up regularly these days. It was first brought to my attention in the Will Ferrell movie "Stranger than Fiction" (one of my favorites) in the scene where Professor Jules Hilbert (Dustin Hoffman) changes his mind about Harold Crick (Will Ferrell) when Harold hears the narrator, the author and finisher, of his life say "Little did he know..." I think it was then and there that my realization about life, life in general, my life, clicked. God, MY author and finisher of life, faith and hope, narrates my life (in my head) and as His child, I choose daily to live it out the way His perfect will would have me or I choose my own way. Do I start out my days, hearing my "narrator" say, "This is a story about a man named Harold Crick...and his wristwatch", No. But, like Harold, I feel like figuring out ways to get away from my "narrator" but then days, like today, (happening more and more recently lately) I want to run into His arms and say, "Take my life, have it, it's YOURS." So to make a long story short... (TOO LATE!) Here's my thoughts, dreams, aspirations, doodles, and random thoughts. Have fun reading and analyzing my brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment